There's a mole in the precinct and Holt and Jake need to find out who it is before Deputy Chief Madeline Wuntch gets wind of it. Meanwhile, Terry and Rosa visit a "silent" disco to uncover new leads for their new drug task force.
|Andy Samberg||...||Jake Peralta|
|Stephanie Beatriz||...||Rosa Diaz|
|Terry Crews||...||Terry Jeffords|
|Melissa Fumero||...||Amy Santiago|
|Joe Lo Truglio||...||Charles Boyle|
|Chelsea Peretti||...||Gina Linetti|
|Andre Braugher||...||Captain Ray Holt|
|Dirk Blocker||...||Michael Hitchcock|
|Joel McKinnon Miller||...||Norm Scully|
|Kyra Sedgwick||...||Madeline Wuntch|
|Marc Evan Jackson||...||Kevin Cozner|
|Dan Bakkedahl||...||Lt. Andrew Miller|
|Jasmin Savoy Brown||...||Rebecca Lubbock (listed as "Ava Watson")|
- Names Jake suggests as Captain Holt's middle name; James John Jo-Jo, Jared, Juice box, Jellyfish and Jamiroquai.
- Even though it is revealed that Ava Watson's name is actually Rebecca Lubbock, Jasmin Savoy Brown is still credited as playing "Ava Watson."
- It is revealed in this episode that Captain Holt's middle name is Jacob, which is identical to Peralta's first name.
- Captain Holt says Jake has been in the Mafia for 6 months but in the episode "Adrian Pimento" Jake's voicemail says it was only 63 days.
- When Jake and Amy are returning back to the precinct with case files, they call Gina from Amy's car. The car's display clock time is "7:42 am", but the scene takes place at night.
Cultural References Edit
- Don Mattingly is mentioned.
- Olivia Pope, from the TV Show Scandal, is mentioned.
- Blake Griffin is mentioned.
- Tywin Lannister, from the TV show Game of Thrones, is mentioned.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians is mentioned.
- British band Jamiroquai is mentioned.
- The name Jo-Jo can come from the manga Jo-Jo's bizarre adventure or from the singer JoJo.