|Season Three:||Adrian Pimento|
Rosa Diaz and Adrian Pimento are detectives at the 99th precinct. They have a very passionate relationship that often makes those around them feel uncomfortable. The two begin a romantic relationship in Cheddar and get engaged shortly after in Paranoia. Their relationship is currently on hold due to a threat to Adrian's life.
- Adrian and Rosa meet for the first time.
- Rosa admits that she is attracted to Adrian as she says that she is only attracted to creeps.
- Rosa says that she's sure she will sleep with Adrian. Jake tells her she doesn't have to but she assures him that she will.
- Rosa helps Jake follow Adrian as they believe he is suspicious.
- Adrian and Rosa flirt by blowing ink to dry which makes everybody feel uncomfortable.
- Adrian and Rosa are assigned to put posters up for Cheddar along with Terry.
- Adrian staples the poster to the lamppost before Rosa can.
- Rosa suggests that they start a relationship.
- Adrian gets scared by this and runs away, angering Rosa.
- Adrian proposes to Rosa but she rejects him.
- Adrian and Rosa agree to go for a drink and then passionately kiss on a car.
- Adrian proposes to Rosa.
- Rosa reveals that Terry is worried about her fast moving relationship with Adrian.
- Adrian and Rosa have their bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Adrian gets a threat to his life and is forced to leave.
- Jake convinces Adrian to say goodbye to Rosa.
- Rosa and Adrian kiss goodbye as he leaves.
- Rosa helps plan a fake funeral for Adrian.
- Rosa makes a sad speech at Adrian's fake funeral.