- Gina helps Jake when his Grandmother's flat risks being taken away from him
- Gina tells Jake not to go to a loan shark
- Jake insults Gina when she offers to help him out due to his annoyance that she has become more responsible than him
- Jake apologises to Gina and plans to let Gina buy Nana's flat and he'd rent Gina's starter flat which would lead to her gaining a profit.
- Gina defends Jake at the hearing, saying that their relationship is "little girl holding little boy's hand" emoji
- Jake goes to visit Gina at her apartment to collect some old case files that he left there
- Jake and Amy discover Gina and Charles' secret relationship
- Jake gets Rosa to help Gina when she is scared of the unnamed white package in the precinct
- Gina agrees to help Jake find out what's wrong with Holt
- Gina and Jake visit Kevin as Gina is friends with him
- Gina and Jake travel to Holt's fencing class and Diner
- Gina compliments Jake's Holt impression
- Gina suggests that so they don't get in trouble with Holt, Jake commits suicide so Holt can't fire her as she's mourning the death of a close friend
- Gina overhears Jake and Holt discussing a case and promises to keep it secret
- Gina helps Jake meet up with Holt by asking him to breakfast
- Jake tells Gina to help Sharon Jeffords whilst she's in labour
- Jake asks Gina for help picking up a last minute gift for Charles and she begrudgingly agrees
- Jake has to rescue Gina when she is kidnapped by the criminals
Please update: I think Gina and Jake hate each other now. Where are the stories Goor and co.?
- Jake and Gina have been friends since childhood.
- Jake and Gina haven't had any stories in a long time.
Gina: Technically speaking, you're bankrupt, kiddo.
Jake: That sounds bad...
Gina: It is bad. I only said "kiddo" to soften the blow, kiddo.