|First Meet:||Prior to the Series|
|Season One:||The Apartment|
|Season Two:||The Mole|
|Season Three:||Yippie Kayak|
Jake Peralta and Gina Linetti are colleagues and friends who have been friends since childhood. Jake is the reason that Gina got the job in 99th Precinct They are shown to be close and help each other out when the other is need such as when Jake needed Gina to help him keep his Nana's flat.
- Gina helps Jake when his Grandmother's flat risks being taken away from him
- Gina tells Jake not to go to a loan shark
- Jake insults Gina when she offers to help him out due to his annoyance that she has become more responsible than him
- Jake apologises to Gina and plans to let Gina buy Nana's flat and he'd rent Gina's starter flat which would lead to her gaining a profit.
- Gina defends Jake at the hearing, saying that their relationship is "little girl holding little boy's hand" emoji
- Jake goes to visit Gina at her apartment to collect some old case files that he left there
- Jake and Amy discover Gina and Charles' secret relationship
- Jake gets Rosa to help Gina when she is scared of the unnamed white package in the precinct
- Gina agrees to help Jake find out what's wrong with Holt
- Gina and Jake visit Kevin as Gina is friends with him
- Gina and Jake travel to Holt's fencing class and Diner
- Gina compliments Jake's Holt impression
- Gina suggests that so they don't get in trouble with Holt, Jake commits suicide so Holt can't fire her as she's mourning the death of a close friend
- Gina overhears Jake and Holt discussing a case and promises to keep it secret
- Gina helps Jake meet up with Holt by asking him to breakfast
- Jake tells Gina to help Sharon Jeffords whilst she's in labour
- Jake asks Gina for help picking up a last minute gift for Charles and she begrudgingly agrees
- Jake has to rescue Gina when she is kidnapped by the criminals
Gina: Technically speaking, you're bankrupt, kiddo.
Jake: That sounds bad...
Gina: It is bad. I only said "kiddo" to soften the blow, kiddo.