Charles Boyle and Gina Linetti are colleagues, formerly in a friends with benefits relationship and after a strange turn of events, they become step siblings. The two have a complicated relationship as although Gina seems to find Charles unattractive she is willing to help him in times of need and the two previously has a casual relationship.
Season 1 Edit
- Gina tells Charles that he isn't Rosa's type.
- Gina's friend, Carlene (a psychic) tells Charles that Rosa will never love him back.
- Gina reminds Charles of Carlene's words when he nearly asks Rosa out.
- After Rosa tells Charles to make his own destiny and punches him, Gina tells him that the punch indicates that she doesn't like him.
- Gina is annoyed that Charles lied and said Rosa's pie was better just because he liked her when they both know it's not true.
- Gina agrees not to tell Rosa but tells Charles that most girls don't like being lied to.
- Gina comments on Charles' jeans and he tells her "Eyes up here, Gina. I'm more than just a piece of ass." much to her surprise.
- Gina is disgusted when she's briefly attracted to Charles.
- Gina is put in charge of Charles to make sure he doesn't get into trouble or get hurt.
- Gina suggests that Charles gets over his ex by hooking up with somebody.
- Charles and Gina end up hooking up.
Season 2 Edit
- Gina is worried that Charles will tell Jake about their hook up.
- Charles doesn't tell him and Gina and Charles toast to their "nightmare" being over.
- Charles and Gina hook up again.
- Charles asks Gina to go as his date to his ex-wife's engagement party. She refuses so he asks her to go as "bone bros" and she slaps him.
- Charles accidentally leaves a tape in the camera that reveals that him and Gina slept together.
- Charles gets the tape back and Gina tells him to meet her at her place to hook up again.
- Jake and Amy catch Gina and Charles making out.
- Gina and Charles end their casual relationship.
- Charles convinces Jake not to tell and Gina tries to convince Amy. Amy tells her that it's not that big of a deal.
- Gina tells the precinct about it and invites people to ask questions.
- Gina said she doesn't regret it as it was pretty fun.
- Gina and Charles fight over who gets their prepaid "Luxury Sex Romp" spa experience.
- In the end, neither get it and they both give their keys to their parents, Darlene Linetti and Lynn Boyle who end up hooking up.
- Charles and Gina are horrified that their parents are starting a relationship.
- They open Lynn's gift for Darlene and realise that Darlene will hate it. They decide to host a gift exchange dinner to ensure they break up.
- Lynn and Darlene reveal they love the gifts and they are moving in together. Gina and Charles are horrified.
- Gina tells Charles that she now has a purpose in life, to break up their parents.
- Gina won't give Lynn her permission to propose to Darlene which annoyed Charles.
- Gina gives her blessing but says that if Lynn hurts her mum, then she will cut off Charles's testicles.
- Gina and Charles help to get the wedding perfect for their parents.
- Gina convinces Lynn to stay at the wedding after Charles fails.
- Gina threatens to cut off Charles' testicles and Lynn agrees to Charles' horror.
- Charles says that he can't believe this all started with them knocking boots.
Season 3 Edit
- Charles wants to set Gina up with his friend, Leo Mirren-Carter but Gina refuses.
- Gina eventually changes her mind and asks Charles for Leo's number.
- Gina is horrified to see that Leo is Charles' girlfriend, Genevieve's twin brother and screams "Nooo!" as Charles kisses her cheek.
- Gina tells Charles that he is right in being cross at Holt for parking his car in Charles' space.
- Gina helps Charles by making Holt learn his lesson.
- Gina tells Charles that he has to stand up to Adrian if he wants Adrian to move out of his house.
- Gina stands up to Adrian for Charles and gets him to move out.
- Charles reveals that he manipulated Gina into helping him.
- Gina is left with the Mother Dough left by Great Nana Boyle after her passing.
- Charles is jealous that she got the Mother Dough and demands it back from her. However, Gina realises that she could fetch a sum of money for it from Charles since it's so precious.
- Charles pays a huge sum of money but Gina refuses to take it because she burnt the Mother Dough
- Charles' relatives come over to the precinct and ban him from the family. Gina pleads for Charles to be let into the family, saying that he is her brother.
- Charles then brings up that he and Gina used to have sex, at which the Boyle cousins seem impressed, while Gina looks disgusted
- Gina and Charles started a casual relationship in Charges and Specs. This ended in The Mole.
- As of the Boyle-Linetti Wedding they are step siblings.